DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone pilot for hire or volunteer for animal rescue effort (Peapack & Gladstone/Far Hills, NJ area)

• Thread starter Deleted member 158240
  • Start date
Objective is to use drone to assist with herding geese down river for purposes of excluding them from a local park/pond, to prevent them from being rounded up for gassing. Already proof of concept with previous drone operator, who is no longer available. Have Mavic or better or something comparable. A mini isn't going to cut it. You will be flying behind geese to herd them down river, at least until they continue on their own and have met objectives. Looking for volunteer to help local organized citizen effort, but willing to pay reasonable fees for Part 107 if necessary. There are already set aside funds. If interested, do not reply here. Email: [email protected] or pm page www.facebook.com/reptilerescue with availability and other terms.

That's subjective, of course.

Someone else might judge highlighting serious violations of existing rules to be the best course.

Reread your original post in the context that no one here knows anything about you, or what you know. Maybe that might help you understand that outlining the rules wasn't rude, but was meant to be helpful, and keep a stranger out of trouble.
You aren't owed my life story to judge or vet what I already know. I owe you nothing more than what I posted originally. I discuss the particulars with responders. I didn't ask for the Karen squad.

You aren't owed my life story to judge or vet what I already know. I owe you nothing more than what I posted originally.

Agreed.

What you "owe" me, or anyone else, wasn't the point. Getting what you want, which is presumably why you posted, is the point. Is that important to you?

If so, then considering how others might take your rhetorical approach is important. You seem not to care. I predict this thread will amount to nothing as a result, and you will fail in your objective. Entirely because of you.

Why bother then?

I discuss the particulars with responders. I didn't ask for the Karen squad.

That is a violation of the community guidelines, fella. Name-calling other members is verboten.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nemesix