DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone pilot's anthem

Sorry... But that piece of audio is almost unbearable to listen to. Where did you come up with that?

Reactions: Alan_M and dirkclod
Sorry... But that piece of audio is almost unbearable to listen to. Where did you come up

Sorry... But that piece of audio is almost unbearable to listen to. Where did you come up with that?
Ah! but it's the words mate, the words...
Sorry you dont like it - I grew up on prog rock.

Ah! but it's the words mate, the words...
Sorry you dont like it - I grew up on prog rock.
I'm afraid that I grew up with classical music training but can't sing a lick. I've played in symphony orchestras, jazz bands, concert bands, musical theater, church groups playing either trumpet, guitar or bass (sometimes drums). I don't know the words to any songs written past 1971. I'm into the sound and how that attaches emotionally. It's kind of like Opera.'s written in Italian or German. If you don't know the languages you can still enjoy the music without understand the words if the MUSIC.... or not if the actual MUSIC is good. The music is what carries the verbal message. The concept is embedded in religious liturgy where prayers were learned through the music (tunes)itself (paired associate learning). But there wasn't anything in the music that connected to the words and everything was disjointed. I can understand why the group named itself "Crises".

If that's what y'all call progress I vote for retro-gressive.

Last edited:
I think I’d have gone with something more along the lines of this...

Better. Not a terrible song. Easier to listen to.. But a little redundant sounding. 4 chords over and over and over and over again.

I'm afraid that I grew up with classical music training but can't sing a lick. I've played in symphony orchestras, jazz bands, concert bands, musical theater, church groups playing either trumpet, guitar or bass (sometimes drums). I don't know the words to any songs written past 1971. I'm into the sound and how that attaches emotionally. It's kind of like Opera.'s written in Italian or German. If you don't know the languages you can still enjoy the music without understand the words if the MUSIC.... or not if the actual MUSIC is good. The music is what carries the verbal message. The concept is embedded in religious liturgy where prayers were learned through the music (tunes)itself (paired associate learning). But there wasn't anything in the music that connected to the words and everything was disjointed. I can understand why the group named itself "Crises".

If that's what y'all call progress I vote for retro-gressive.
ok, then how about this

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair