DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Questions thank you!

OK then perhaps you should make your phrasing less open to misinterpretation.

Unfortunately comments on forums are very open to misinterpretation, which is one reason why I often repeatedly edit my posts.
I.e. i realise that whilst I might understand what I meant and written not everyone else will, especially if their native tongue is in a different language
And perhaps you should not project meaning into something someone says.
My, many years, of forum moderation experience taught me that when something can be interpreted in several different ways, interpret it as innocent unless proven otherwise.

That's all I'll say publicly on the subject as this thread was hijacked and I don't want to participate in a further hijack

As a Fellow California drone pilot, I have purchased my now 3 DJI drone products from B&H in New York using their “PayBo” credit card. They are a wonderful photography equipment provider. Why there? They are the only vendor that I know of, that pays the exorbitant CA sales tax of up to 10% depending on your county. They provide free 2 day expedited shipping to your door. I have the credit card paid off immediately by attachment to my bank account. I have never paid any interest and I’m saving 10% of the cost.
Great service and easy phone contact with a real human being - shocking I know. Save the 10% !
I think it's awesome that they can pay the sales tax. It's a good way to circumnavigate the price lock.
I've heard good reviews from B&H. I believe I've even bought something from them in the past but I can't remember what.

And perhaps you should not project meaning into something someone says.
My, many years, of forum moderation experience taught me that when something can be interpreted in several different ways, interpret it as innocent unless proven otherwise.

That's all I'll say publicly on the subject as this thread was hijacked and I don't want to participate in a further hijack
I hope that you come to realize that you are the one who took it in this direction. Your statement did seem to imply that you had a problem with people who find value in following the rules...or at a minimum, those of us should be ignored ........there had been no prior mention of the rules or people's attitudes towards rules before you introduce the subject....it seems as though more than one of us got other than your intended message from the way you presented it

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erintse01