DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone ringtone

Rchawks

Reactions
I tried searching to for a apple ringtone that sounds like a drone. Does anyone use this type of ringtone or text sound.

Record it yourself... then load it as a ringtone... works with all the iPhones ever made...
And you can do the same with any Android...we aren't talking rocket science here to make a ringtone or assign one. Come to think of it, if my phone is laying on a wooden surface it darn near sounds like a drone anyway on vibration mode :p

Or, if you wanted something to do, you could record it with a whole setup like for voice recording, or with a camera with one of those fuzzy mics on top, then make the vid into mp3. Then move that to your phone any way you like, then put it as your ringtone. So many completely unnecessary steps when you could just use a phone, but hey, if you've got the time, might as well make it good, right? You know, if you were bored or something. It's just that these days we're all so busy, never got any free time on our hands....

;)

Sounds like a cool idea, but I'm not so sure it would attract the attention needed to notify about a call.

For the most part it would be different from the standard ringtones most people use. There's been times I thought it was my phone but was someone else. ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143