DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Drone run up a ridgeline

AZDave

Reactions
I did this run pretty quickly. My elevation changes weren't as smooth as I wanted and I ran up against my preset distance limit (3,000 feet) which made my turn at the top a bit sloppy. I trimmed it to 3 minutes for moderate brevity and did my best to pull some color out of the terrain in post edit (still a work in progress for me), but the winter sun and the dry foliage didn't have much to offer. Some interesting country, though.

I would suggest just from a personal opinion to angle the camera up just slightly more to give the viewer a sense of what is coming. Like if you were flying up there yourself you would be looking slightly ahead to what's coming if that makes sense rather than just looking dead straight ahead.

Cool footage and a pretty area. How high are those mountains?

I would suggest just from a personal opinion to angle the camera up just slightly more to give the viewer a sense of what is coming. Like if you were flying up there yourself you would be looking slightly ahead to what's coming if that makes sense rather than just looking dead straight ahead.

Cool footage and a pretty area. How high are those mountains?
Agree on the camera angle. To be honest, I was mostly hoping to spot a deer or something (bear and mountain lion are also in the area) so I kept the camera mostly pointing down. It would have looked better if I hadn't been trying to do that.

The mountain I was directly climbing is just over 2,200 feet higher than the flatter land below where I took off, and about 7,300 feet ASL. I can't go all the way up, though, because of restricted airspace (wilderness area).

Beautiful scenery and looks like a great place to fly around. You would be able to get some great footage if you come across some wildlife and could get close and able to follow them for a bit.

well done AZD, while the guys may be right about the camera angle the way you shot it feels like you're trying to climb up the ridge.
Nice shots from the top.

Beautiful scenery and looks like a great place to fly around. You would be able to get some great footage if you come across some wildlife and could get close and able to follow them for a bit.

Check this one out for that ... I just uploaded it. It was taken on the side of the same ridge.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk