DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Shots In Beautiful North Georgia

Mike Mas

Reactions
I think I post my video on the wrong thread so here it is again. I just finished a short film on RV lithium powered systems. The production was shot in the beautiful mountains and lakes here in North Georgia, so I thought I would share the film. I shot the aerials in eight different locations to include beautiful Bell Mountain. There also some good information regarding the advancement of lithium battery systems for RV’s.

Fly Safe - Mike Mas

Click on the link below:

Reactions: conugigi
Yeap, its not about drone at all ))

I think I post my video on the wrong thread so here it is again. I just finished a short film on RV lithium powered systems. The production was shot in the beautiful mountains and lakes here in North Georgia, so I thought I would share the film. I shot the aerials in eight different locations to include beautiful Bell Mountain. There also some good information regarding the advancement of lithium battery systems for RV’s.

Fly Safe - Mike Mas

Click on the link below:

Sorry, just an extended commercial to me.

Thanks for the reply - but I don't have anything to sell so you're dead wrong!

Maybe a link to my web site might help explain that the link was purely for drones. You guys need to quit trying to find fault with everything you see!

Relax life does not have to be complicated!

www.rotory.com

Regards - Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78