DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone skins that cover legs?

Wrapgrade makes some skins that cover the front legs.

Reactions: AnotherMavicPilot
I have a DecalGirl on the way. I did a custom design. There was no leg cover for the Mav1 in the design layout. But the legs are small enough that you might be able to cover them with the left over trimmings :cool: I might have to try that

I have purchased several wraps from decalgirl and got top notch service and a great product.

Reactions: zzxrox
Oh I could of quite easily came out with something else but I thought, noooooooo not this time;)
fish net tights knowing you

I know WrapGrade use to advertise here, not sure if that makes them approved vendors...

But yes WrapGrade skins cover the front legs, I can no longer use my leg extensions because of this, as it will most likely peel off the skin, something worth noting.

Thanks! I am repairing a drone that needs a skin to cover the front legs...

I know WrapGrade use to advertise here, not sure if that makes them approved vendors...

But yes WrapGrade skins cover the front legs, I can no longer use my leg extensions because of this, as it will most likely peel off the skin, something worth noting.

I have a WrapGrade skin on the legs of my Mavic 2 and use PGYTech's leg extensions without any problems.

If you don't mind me asking why are you trying to add decals to your Mavic legs?
I certainly hope you don't plan on flying your #Mavic in rain thinking your skins are waterproof b/c they are not!
They are water resistant but not a waterproof big difference!

If you don't mind me asking why are you trying to add decals to your Mavic legs?
I certainly hope you don't plan on flying your #Mavic in rain thinking your skins are waterproof b/c they are not!

LOL, I think you need to read the entire thread...

I have a WrapGrade skin on the legs of my Mavic 2 and use PGYTech's leg extensions without any problems.

Yeah, I've just checked them out - I have the Mavic Pro, and have leg extension similar to the PGYTech one's - they won't go on the front legs due to the tight fit with a skin. Perhaps the new Mavic 2 Pro legs have a bit more room in them?

Visibility.
My M2 is entirely skinned in "neon orange" with high reflection silver strips on top..
The orange aids visibility against trees in background and the reflective strips will, hopefully, help me find it if it wanders somewhere unintended. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1