DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone upgrade

Chris M0RSF

Reactions
I have owned the original Mavic Mini from new. It's a decent bit of kit but I'm tempted to upgrade to the Mini 3 with RC controller.

My mini has less than 10 hours flight time and two extra batteries, the charging hub and case. Anyone know what it would be worth for me to sell it? I've not a clue.

Reactions: old man mavic
@Chris M0RSF ,well it should fetch between £100 to £150,problem is it is now old technology ,and the market is flooded with used Mini 2 drones ,which are a much better bet ,if it were me ,i would pass it down to a younger family member ,or a friend to give them the chance to get into the hobby

@Chris M0RSF ,well it should fetch between £100 to £150,problem is it is now old technology ,and the market is flooded with used Mini 2 drones ,which are a much better bet ,if it were me ,i would pass it down to a younger family member ,or a friend to give them the chance to get into the hobby
I gave mine to my Granddaughter. She loves it and saved the hassle of putting it up for sale. There are a lot of scammers out there.
Regards

I have owned the original Mavic Mini from new. It's a decent bit of kit but I'm tempted to upgrade to the Mini 3 with RC controller.

My mini has less than 10 hours flight time and two extra batteries, the charging hub and case. Anyone know what it would be worth for me to sell it? I've not a clue.
A question or two, why upgrade when you use the existing drone so little?
Is it worth you buying a more modern drone?

@Chris M0RSF yep the Mini 3 pro will do that ,or the Mini 3 ,DJI have some great deals on the Mini series of drones right now ,if you go on the DJI store web site

Last edited:
I want to free up my mobile phone, film in 4k and also some night time stuff hence the upgrade.
You said you were interested in purchasing a mini 3. So I assume you are going with the RC controller (controller with the built in screen) to free up your phone? If you can afford it, I recommend the mini 3 pro with the fly more kit.

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_