DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone video will not import

88lance

Reactions
Hello, everyone, let me start by pointing out I know almost nothing about importing and video files, so there's that. ha
I have the MA2, and Power Director 16. I have imported and edited a lot of vids from my GoPro, no issues. Today I tried to import the first video from the MA2, and I get a message saying Power director cannot play this media because some components have not been activated by the internet. Then when I close that I get a second popup that says something about the file cannot be opened because it may be broken or an unsupported format. Yet, throw a Gopro video on there and it uploads and plays. Both are MP4 files. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Someone pointed out that the Gopro is an H264 video while MA2 shoots H265, but on the website it shows that PD supports both. There are also people on other threads using PD16 and lower with the MA2, so this doesn't appear to be the issue

You say it yourself “some components have not been activated “
I guess I'm not sure what to do, I activated the PD when I bought it and it had worked great since. I don't see anything new to activate. Also not sure why it claims a file is damaged or broken when it plays just fine in other players. Maybe I'll just download the newest PD, that way it will be the most updated system

Could just be that if it can’t open it then it assumes the file is corrupted.
Why not contact DP and explain the problem, could be an easy fix

Reactions: 88lance

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929