DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone video

Nice Vid.

Reactions: tony11
Very nice May I ask what your camera settings were ?

Another drone video, let me know what you think

My favorite scene at 1:36 ! Did you slow the shutter speed to get the cinematic soft rolling water effect? (like similar to ND filter to slow the water).

My favorite scene at 1:36 ! Did you slow the shutter speed to get the cinematic soft rolling water effect? (like similar to ND filter to slow the water).
yes I did that, since the music was "slower" so I made the waves a bit slower aswell.. tried to put in wave sound effect aswell, just dident go so well with the music.

Totally professional. I shoot for a living and I can see that you have a good eye and thumbs.
If a commercial license is required in Norway - get one and get out there to make some money and more important; provide a valued service and enjoy a real sense of accomplishment.

That was really beautiful, nicely chosen scenes and coupled very well with your chosen music. It was a pleasure to watch and made me want to see more.

Totally professional. I shoot for a living and I can see that you have a good eye and thumbs.
If a commercial license is required in Norway - get one and get out there to make some money and more important; provide a valued service and enjoy a real sense of accomplishment.
thanks for your feedback
Im actually new to this, but one thing is I dont give up and the other thing is I have spend countless hours on these videos.

That was really beautiful, nicely chosen scenes and coupled very well with your chosen music. It was a pleasure to watch and made me want to see more.

after countless of hours and reviewing each shot and try to get it to "go" with the music, I dont really know if it looks good or not, but comments like yours makes me what to continue. Thanks :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt