DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone video

Transitions occur to frequently in some areas. There are some stellar shots in the group.Loved the sunrise(or maybe sunset segments.

Reactions: tony11
Transitions occur to frequently in some areas. There are some stellar shots in the group.Loved the sunrise(or maybe sunset segments.

Yea there was some shaky clips, tried to ”stabilize” them but had no luck so I just went with it. Tried to make the transitions go with the music. The sunset at last clip was some beauty

Like Thomas B says “There are some stellar shots in the group.Loved the sunrise “
I would try blending transitions rather than direct cuts so things don't look as if they jump from one thing to another, others will no doubt others will disagree with me

Like Thomas B says “There are some stellar shots in the group.Loved the sunrise “
I would try blending transitions rather than direct cuts so things don't look as if they jump from one thing to another, others will no doubt others will disagree with me
I am looking into transitions. Im gonna experiment with my next video.. i wasnt a big fan of transitions but there are some that are really cool and can make a big difference

let me know what you think

I agree with others that you've got some nice clips but for me a number of them were underexposed. I've experienced this when shooting with automatic exposure. I guess the sensor is overly influenced by the bright sky resulting in everything else being woefully underexposed. In some scenes the contrast is so great that something has to be sacrificed (i.e. blow out the sky and keep the foreground or vice-versa) and that's up to the vidographer on how to handle it. Anyway just my two cents worth since you asked.

I agree with others that you've got some nice clips but for me a number of them were underexposed. I've experienced this when shooting with automatic exposure. I guess the sensor is overly influenced by the bright sky resulting in everything else being woefully underexposed. In some scenes the contrast is so great that something has to be sacrificed (i.e. blow out the sky and keep the foreground or vice-versa) and that's up to the vidographer on how to handle it. Anyway just my two cents worth since you asked.
I have definitly noticed it. Color grading does help but not much. I have to look into it, maybe its drone settings and etc. I appreciate your comment bro

Reactions: redserv
let me know what you think

Beautiful footage. The lighting was so mysterious, fitting perfectly with the music sound track. Loved the hyperlapse cloud sequences. Well done- very "Hitchockian." (my own made up terminology I guess).

I have definitly noticed it. Color grading does help but not much. I have to look into it, maybe its drone settings and etc. I appreciate your comment bro
Great videos keep them up I just subbed you. Hope you have a look at my channel as well. I am from the Caribbean islands

Great videos keep them up I just subbed you. Hope you have a look at my channel as well. I am from the Caribbean islands
Are referring to the Big Sky Montana video I just published through this forum? If so, I can refer you to my Vimeo page where I have several more videos you might be interested in. And by the way, good luck with the impending storm (Dorian). We just missed it.

Reactions: tony11 and redserv
Nice video. Try crossfade transitions. They are the easiest on the eyes I think.
I use crossfades a lot in Premier but they still take up space and I was trying to make this video as short as possible. For the quick cut transitions, I try to show groups of 4-5 individual stills (not videos) that are related in subject. For a more slowly paced video, I often us crossfades.

Thanks for the tip.

Thanks bro. Dident find your channel, share here so we can check it out

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1