DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone video

Nice Vid.

Reactions: tony11
Short "represent" video of my channel, let me know what u think

Its a good represent but you need higher rez 1080 is not good enough for 30 inch or wide screen, 2160 looks amazing on both but 1080 is little weak on larger screens especially my large screen TV . .

Its a good represent but you need higher rez 1080 is not good enough for 30 inch or wide screen, 2160 looks amazing on both but 1080 is little weak on larger screens especially my large screen TV . .
i dont know why but when I upload at the beginning the resolution is low but after some time it goes to the resolution I uploaded them with. it takes a couple of hours maybe? not sure how long it takes, but it will go for 4k

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Short "represent" video of my channel, let me know what u think

Ah Tony11. . . I'm verrrry familiar with your channel. I expect nothing less from you. Good quality, cinematography and content.I'm learning that the "buzz" of the mavics' props must scare the hawks away when they get close. EDIT: I think that may have been an eagle. They are DEFINITELY not afraid of anything in the air.

Ah Tony11. . . I'm verrrry familiar with your channel. I expect nothing less from you. Good quality, cinematography and content.I'm learning that the "buzz" of the mavics' props must scare the hawks away when they get close. EDIT: I think that may have been an eagle. They are DEFINITELY not afraid of anything in the air.

Its a eagle. Thanks for the love my man. I usually spend around 4-7 hours just picking shots, music and color grading each video so I appreciate those comments ?

Its a eagle. Thanks for the love my man. I usually spend around 4-7 hours just picking shots, music and color grading each video so I appreciate those comments ?
. . . and the results of that time spent? SPECTACULAR!!

Video was amazing. It’s what I aim for (some day, maybe not). Did not like the scene transitions, especially the associated audio.
I dont like transitions at all but sometimes u just gotta try and see how it goes

Very good shots and more important in good light conditions- only light can turn a good shot into an awesome.
Will check out your channel.

Ciao Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54