DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone virgin

Hi Everyone, just logging on for the first time as a newbie pilot living in Yorkshire, UK. Just bought a Mavic Mini as my first decent drone, had a little Tello before that but the slightest gust and it was all over the place. Not managed to fly properly yet due to the awful weather in the UK for the last week, so am looking forward to getting out in the open soon. Cheers.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Hi Everyone, just logging on for the first time as a newbie pilot living in Yorkshire, UK. Just bought a Mavic Mini as my first decent drone, had a little Tello before that but the slightest gust and it was all over the place. Not managed to fly properly yet due to the awful weather in the UK for the last week, so am looking forward to getting out in the open soon. Cheers.
Welcome to the group. I also fly a Mini down in Dorset. I love it! With its light weight, it is less tolerant of higher wind speeds but it's still very impressive. Today I flew a couple of flights (using Dronelink software) and twice it stopped as the wind had made it drift off course by 15' but a re-start (from the same location as the stop) saw it complete the route. Good luck with it. Mike

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Please check out Mavic help and Mavic tips, lots of good info about getting started, safety tips, preventing a crash, flyaways. Fly Safe.

Greetings!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS