DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone VS Harley Davidson #Agios Sozomenos vilage# Cyprus

Very cool vid with great shots, good colors in a superb setting and the perfect music.
Very good work, congrats!

Ciao Rob

Reactions: Soteris
How do you get such clarity on YouTube? I find when I shoot and edit, it’s crystal clear, but once I upload to YouTube, the clarity goes out the window. It’s great footage and location...

How do you get such clarity on YouTube? I find when I shoot and edit, it’s crystal clear, but once I upload to YouTube, the clarity goes out the window. It’s great footage and location...
Thanks!
I make some mistakes too. When we upload big file and very high bitrate we have clitches on youtube! I think we have to export the file about 30-40 mb bitrate! Am not 100% sure!!

Absolutely great video, colours, composition, shots etc.

Being REALLY picky:
1:23 and 1:33-45 cars in shot in "deserted" village dents the "isolation" and "deserted" theme.

Also in a few places the shadow of the drone is in shot. I know... damned difficult to get round that and you usually only spot it later.

Music... not keen on the track though, despite my comment re Steppenwolf earlier, anything from Easy Rider would have been too much of a cliché and probably cost a fortune to license.

However that is being really picky.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121