DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Washing and Other Tales of the Bizarre

LOL..

Reactions: Droniac
can you send me a link via PM, i'm intigued. :)

Reactions: Droniac
I just checked and the ad got pulled off ebay again. This was the second time the same advert for a Mavic Pro Platinum was placed by a seller in China, at the suspiciously low "buy now" price of $460, The product description referred to the drone being "washed regularly" which I found amusing.

Someone in this forum commented that it was most likely a classic bait and switch tactic, which is why I hurriedly deleted my post about it.

Attachments

• Drone washing.jpg.png
    Drone washing.jpg.png
    76 KB · Views: 13
I just checked and the ad got pulled off ebay again. This was the second time the same advert for a Mavic Pro Platinum was placed by a seller in China, at the suspiciously low "buy now" price of $460, The product description referred to the drone being "washed regularly" which I found amusing.

Someone in this forum commented that it was most likely a classic bait and switch tactic, which is why I hurriedly deleted my post about it.
Nothing like a good ole fashioned firm scrub & wash. Maybe they have phantomrain’s wet suit on? Godspeed Droni-ache. Slept wrong and neck hurts. Droniac ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One