DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Watching Drone Watching Sunset

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
"Hey Honey, please hold this and don't touch the sticks unless it has a issue" ....Gets out Mini.

When its just sitting up there taking a looooong hyper lapse in one position.

I only have so many of these for my wife to put up with lol.

DJI_0366.JPG

What I ended up Shooting...

Attachments

• daythennight_1.5.1.jpg
    daythennight_1.5.1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Super cool hyperlapse. And maybe you can get the 2nd drone to orbit the hyperlap’ing first drone. That would be cool. Although the orbiting drone would lose the stable drone as a target with lower light during sunset.

Reactions: VenomXts
Great video!

Reactions: VenomXts
Super cool hyperlapse. And maybe you can get the 2nd drone to orbit the hyperlap’ing first drone. That would be cool. Although the orbiting drone would lose the stable drone as a target with lower light during sunset.

Thanks, I never thought about that

"Hey Honey, please hold this and don't touch the sticks unless it has a issue" ....Gets out Mini.

When its just sitting up there taking a looooong hyper lapse in one position.

I only have so many of these for my wife to put up with lol.

View attachment 108340

What I ended up Shooting...

Please...I would greatly appreciate your exact technique- e.g.: ?hyperlapse mode, or multiple shots in photo mode, or video mode, time interval, length of sequence (e.g.: 125 exposures, etc.).

Please...I would greatly appreciate your exact technique- e.g.: ?hyperlapse mode, or multiple shots in photo mode, or video mode, time interval, length of sequence (e.g.: 125 exposures, etc.).

This one is a combined effort.

The 1st part (sunset) is actually 4k 30 fps on auto settings with the video speed up to 2500 frames a second in davinci resolve 16. I speed up some more 4k 30fps for the left to right at night then did an 8k hyperlapse shot with the mavic air 2 for the car piece. Finished it with another 4k 30 fps speed up to 1000 fps in the landing)...I cheated if you noticed though as it is a reverse of me taking off as you can tell the sunset is still going on in it).

Ran normal stabilization on the sped up ones in davinci, not 100% happy with it all but it turned out neat i normally dont do shots of cars at night like that.

Edit the actual hyperlapse was 150 frames every 6 seconds (I hate 6 second limitation of the "8k" but its better than the 1080 p crap).

Reactions: Airmark1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d