DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronebase jobs

Good question. I last flew for them in June and July last year. But then no other missions have popped up in the app, here in Northern California.

Did you fly some missions with them, and saw the missions dwindle away too?

Good question. I last flew for them in June and July last year. But then no other missions have popped up in the app, here in Northern California.

Did you fly some missions with them, and saw the missions dwindle away too?
I am trying to understand if it is worth getting a Mavic Pro 2. I am just starting out on the business endeavor and don’t want to find out there is no work on Dronebase was hoping to use Dronebase to help while I try to build up a real estate portfolio.

I’m flying Drone Base missions about every other week on average. I think it really depends on where the commercial real estate is hot, like Los Angeles or San Francisco as an example. Here in Birmingham, Alabama not so hot.

Reactions: pelagic_one
I'm in the Hudson Valley in NY and the jobs come average about 4-5/month in this area. Unfrotunately for me, most are scheduled for weekdays which limits my availability with a regular full-time job. The jobs don't pay that much but it's a good way to start getting some experience and then moving on.

When you guys say Dronebase "doesn't pay that much" like what are some examples and what types of jobs on average? Is it like 80% Real Estate Shoots and 20% other stuff like roof inspections and mapping? Like what would the pay be on average for say 30 minute drive each way (an hour drive time) and a real estate shoot with photos and video that takes maybe what an hour while on site including, parking, property owner contact (if necessary) set up and pack up time?

i've recently joined dronebase like 2 months ago. Ive done 1 job. Just today a job came up. In less than 3 minutes it was already taken... not sure how to jump on these things faster. I have Gmail sending me a text when the email comes in. by the time i clicked the link in the app,. it was gone.

Please consider signing up with The Droning Company as an alternative.

We are primarily an online job agency for drone pilots that also incorporates a high-end magazine about the drone industry.

We charge pilots only $10 a month to create a profile on our page which is searchable by people looking for drone pilots either by zip code or speciality. So basically even if we only get you one job a year that pays for the entire subscription for the year. Unlike other sites we do not take any commissions from our pilots.

This is a typical example of one of our pilots profiles.

https://thedroningcompany.com/pilot/omari-garrett

People looking to hire Drone pilots go to our site and put in the ZIP Code and find FAA qualified pilots in their area. They then contact the pilot directly from the profile and the pilot sets their own price. As I say we do not take any commission from our members.

Please consider signing up with The Droning Company as an alternative.

We are primarily an online job agency for drone pilots that also incorporates a high-end magazine about the drone industry.

We charge pilots only $10 a month to create a profile on our page which is searchable by people looking for drone pilots either by zip code or speciality. So basically even if we only get you one job a year that pays for the entire subscription for the year. Unlike other sites we do not take any commissions from our pilots.

This is a typical example of one of our pilots profiles.

https://thedroningcompany.com/pilot/omari-garrett

People looking to hire Drone pilots go to our site and put in the ZIP Code and find FAA qualified pilots in their area. They then contact the pilot directly from the profile and the pilot sets their own price. As I say we do not take any commission from our members.
Thanks, i will give this a shot. do you offer any sort of 30 day trial membership?

Reactions: The Droning Company
Thanks, i will give this a shot. do you offer any sort of 30 day trial membership?
Yes, if you put in the code: pilot123 you'll get the first couple of months free. Also if you sign up for the whole year you get a $20.00 discount and a free t-shirt and we also feature you in one of our ads.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard