DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneDeploy Did Not Write Data to SD Card

north6633

Reactions
I recently flew multiple mapping missions on a site with DroneDeploy. When I went to look at the data the following day the only data present was from my last mapping mission and a few videos I took with Litchi at the end of the day.

Prior to the I had flown 160 acres work of mapping data. I have a 64 gig Class 10 SD card in the drone which I have used many times with no issues. What perplexes me is that if the SD Card failed it would have not had any data on it not the last flight.

I flew all the missions from the same take off spot and back to back. Kind of bummed since 2 hours of work is down the drain. Hard to process data you don't have an that record of project progress is lost.

But what I really want to know is why it happened. I have not had any issue with DD before. And why would it start writing to the card after 4 flights.

My bad for not checking the data as I went along. I was pushed for time so I just swapped batteries and kept flying.

Anyone have any idea what my have caused this?

Thanks is advance.

I recently flew multiple mapping missions on a site with DroneDeploy. When I went to look at the data the following day the only data present was from my last mapping mission and a few videos I took with Litchi at the end of the day.

Prior to the I had flown 160 acres work of mapping data. I have a 64 gig Class 10 SD card in the drone which I have used many times with no issues. What perplexes me is that if the SD Card failed it would have not had any data on it not the last flight.

I flew all the missions from the same take off spot and back to back. Kind of bummed since 2 hours of work is down the drain. Hard to process data you don't have an that record of project progress is lost.

But what I really want to know is why it happened. I have not had any issue with DD before. And why would it start writing to the card after 4 flights.

My bad for not checking the data as I went along. I was pushed for time so I just swapped batteries and kept flying.

Anyone have any idea what my have caused this?

Thanks is advance.
Hey,
There are default locations that are set for where the files are to be saved is changing for some reason as on mine. Best thing in that case is to double check in DJI Go 4 before you go into DroneDeploy. SD card was empty, as I had problems in the past with existing files on SD card before flight so I know that is not the issue here. Mavic 2 Zoom

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98