DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Droneguard BP 200 vs 250 for Air?

Would you recommend the Droneguard BP 200 or 250?

• Droneguard BP 200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Droneguard BP 250

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

easyheimer

Reactions
Just bought a Mavic Air and I’m wondering which backpack would be better. The 250 seems to be a lot bigger than the 200 but not sure what the differences are between them. Anyone have either the 250 or 200 for their Mavic Air and why would you recommend it?

Thank you!

I have the bigger bag for my mavic zoom and all my accessories. I can almost get my autel evo and accessories in your it...almost. In other words both bags are far too huge for the air and accessories. But if you have other equipment to pack up the I highly recommend this bag.
Also, I believe the difference between the 2 are the bigger one has Removable Velcro dividers design specifically for the phantom...as I said they are removable and moldable. Hope that helps

Just bought a Mavic Air and I’m wondering which backpack would be better. The 250 seems to be a lot bigger than the 200 but not sure what the differences are between them. Anyone have either the 250 or 200 for their Mavic Air and why would you recommend it?

Thank you!
As

Thank you!
As a cyclist I wanted the extra space on top of my drone gear for Gopro cameras, bike tools and spare clothing. So the 250 was the choice. Both bags are great but I think whatever you do the extra space will be a bonus.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki