DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronehacks software freeze

Ho3Assassain

Reactions
Hey all,
I'm trying to flash my fw on my mp2z with the dronehacks software on my MacBook but progress stalled out. Whats the safest way to restart or disconnect in a situation like this?? Any help is much appreciated!!

I was looking at the parameters and had the same problem with it getting stuck. To fix it, turned off the drone and unplugged it from the computer. Restart the computer then once booted plug in and turn on the drone. Then after the drone has full started open DroneHacks app.

Reactions: Ho3Assassain
So I got some very helpful insight from somebody who knows their sh**. He said when ever the program freezes or stalls out to check your remote controller by just turing it on and checking if the flashing had occurred. The following is a quote from him on the fb modding group. I found this info real good to know

"Ah i see! You are running firmare 0000 ??? Wow that is a risky one! Let me explain:
In the start the drones were released with that firmware, and what should i say? DJI bricked drones with the update ....... So there is a risk, this firmware you run is KNOWN to cause problems during update (and without update too!).
So here is my advice:
1. Charge the drone batts FULL
2. Flash firmware 100 to it on a very very stable system. Windows 10, no antivirus crap, no firewall crap. Nothing which can **** with the system!
3. Install DJI Asssistant 2 for Mavic on Windows 10, nothing more! DO NOT UPDATE VIA ASSISTANT !!!!!!!!!! It is only needed for the drivers! (DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic- DJI Download Center- DJI)
4. Update via DUMLdore or DroneHack to the firmware 100 version from DankDroneDownloader.

When you have done this you have a very valueable drone with the currently only know firmware to remove NFZ :)"
-AM

Hopefully this helps anyone else who have this issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky