DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink: How can I continuously record video between components?

TnDronePilot

Reactions
I'm looking to do a 360 orbit and keep recording for 5 seconds after the full rotation. I added an addition "Wait" component with a video record but the drone stops and starts between the two. Am I over-thinking it? I just don't see the option in the Orbit component to hover for x number of seconds after the completion.

Found this in the Dronelink forums but I don't see where to add those instructions and I can't leave a message in their forum.

Found it! Posting a link for future Dronelink users.

Last edited:
I'm looking to do a 360 orbit and keep recording for 5 seconds after the full rotation. I added an addition "Wait" component with a video record but the drone stops and starts between the two. Am I over-thinking it? I just don't see the option in the Orbit component to hover for x number of seconds after the completion.

Found this in the Dronelink forums but I don't see where to add those instructions and I can't leave a message in their forum.

Found it! Posting a link for future Dronelink users.

You'll need to create a separate account for the community currently:

Sounds like you need to place the wait after the orbit and perhaps not use automatic capture.

Please share more details on the community after creating an account there.

Thanks

1618850403470.png

Reactions: TnDronePilot
You'll need to create a separate account for the community currently:

Sounds like you need to place the wait after the orbit and perhaps not use automatic capture.

Please share more details on the community after creating an account there.

Thanks

View attachment 127710
I watched more of your videos on YouTube and realized how much more control I have over custom functions like start and stop of the camera verses automatic capture. It just took me a bit to realize I can shuffle the order of any function by using the up/down arrows in the list. Powerful stuff. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven