DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink using Safari on Mac.

Zody

Reactions
Hi all

I'm just getting up to speed with Dronelink. Using Safari on Mac. Every so often the screen loses all data bar the map. I've attached a photo. There is nothing to select and I have to close the web page to restart. Has anybody had this as well and was there a quick 'get going again'
Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 17.12.01.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 17.12.01.png
    239.2 KB · Views: 23
Hi all

I'm just getting up to speed with Dronelink. Using Safari on Mac. Every so often the screen loses all data bar the map. I've attached a photo. There is nothing to select and I have to close the web page to restart. Has anybody had this as well and was there a quick 'get going again'
Thanks
Asking on the Dronelink for him will get you the best answer.

Reactions: Thomas B
Safari seems to be a dying browser even for Mac. A lot of developers don't support it any longer. Chrome would be a better choice I would think to ensure that you get the most compatibility.

Hi all

Thanks
Has nothing to do with your browser or OS.
Contact Dronelink.
btw, hate Chrome.... too invasive and not MacOS native.

There is an old Ford Test track near where I live. I just purchased Dronelink and I’m trying to figure out how to program the Mini to do a complete loop of the test track. I have a iPhone 7+. As well as an IPad Air 2. I prefer to use the iPad when flying.
Can someone please post a step by step process to program the drone? I have watched several of the tutorials and videos but there is much information to learn and I find it a bit confusing. Thanks as always to the people on this forum. You have been a great help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3