DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Drones and Dementia With Mavic 3 with my Mom

Very cool use of a drone to help make that connection.

That's awesome! Our older friends and family need and deserve much more care and attention than they're getting. Hats off to you!

Reactions: 4006448
It’s been really fun and neat and a blessing to share some of what I do with my Mom who I’m a caregiver for with dementia…drones truly are therapy for me too. 🙏🏾

Your mom looks like a sweetheart, I was touched to see you interacting with her in tis way. Your love for her shines through, drone or no drone.

As a former caregiver, my hat’s off to you. Whatever it takes to create some happiness. You’ll have no regrets down the road. Best wishes!

It’s been really fun and neat and a blessing to share some of what I do with my Mom who I’m a caregiver for with dementia…drones truly are therapy for me too. 🙏🏾

Beautiful connection. Congratulations on having the ability to share with your Mom. Both of my parents have been gone for many years, but I know my Mom would have been amazed with my drone footage and would have wanted to see it all.

Much respect to you both, great video.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook