DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

drones direct, huddersfield

Ronidog

Reactions
Has anyone in the uk bought from Drones Direct in Huddersfield recently? I ask as they are close to me and I could buy from there but some reviews I have seen say that their service is poor.

Thanks

The impression I get from Drones Direct is that they don't appear to be experts but are up to match the best prices from any other DJI dealer.

I may be being unfair as the chap I spoke to didn't seem to know too much about Drones, but probably knew everything about Fridges and TV's. They sell everything there.

No doubt they will have a member of staff somewhere who is the expert.

They were prepared to match Jessops price on a Crystal Sky and knocked £100 off it straight away.

I'm on the verge of buying from them and will check other prices first.

I get the impression from reading many posts that wherever you go when it comes to drones that the service is poor.

Where are you from Ronidog? I'm Huddersfield.

Reactions: Ronidog
Hello Yorksnproud. I am based in Bingley. A commercial drone flyer said that the company was worth checking out for price. Currently Amazon will do a Mavic Air combo for around £814 so I have emailed to see if they will price match that. I see that you can book time with their 'drone expert and have a demo'. As I have to go near their shop later this week I might try that.

Has anyone in the uk bought from Drones Direct in Huddersfield recently? I ask as they are close to me and I could buy from there but some reviews I have seen say that their service is poor.

Thanks

I can't post links to other forums here, but {insert suitable expletive here} no, I would not buy from Drones Direct if they paid me!

They're part of the buyitdirect group.

Save your money and your heartache, shop elsewhere.

PM me if you want more details mate.

Reactions: Ronidog
, thanks all it seem I may as well go with Amazon for a low price

Or Phantom Flight School to get the drone plus 1 hours free training locally

Or heliguys for

Any thoughts

I'd recommend buying from anywhere you can easily return / replace.

Argos, Currys, Amazon, Heliguy, Marionville, etc

I bought my Typhoon H from them and they were very good. The best price and very fast delivery.
I haven't had any issues with the drone so haven't needed to get back in touch. I always think it is when something goes wrong that a company shows their true colours

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123