DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drug Drones and Family Homes:

i am sorry but i am really finding it hard to understand ,why a subject like this ,is on a forum that is purportedly,a place to promote drones and the enjoyment that they bring us
the message that this portrays is to my mind , negative and damaging to those who fly drones

i am sorry but i am really finding it hard to understand ,why a subject like this ,is on a forum that is purportedly,a place to promote drones and the enjoyment that they bring us
the message that this portrays is to my mind , negative and damaging to those who fly drones
Agree with you 100%. But there’s nothing We can do about it now buddy. 👍

Reactions: Gagey52 and MA2 317
I'm not sure why people whine about INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES. READ THE LINK!

Reactions: The Droning Company
@PepperBird i did read the link actually ,and it portrays a drone being used to transport drugs
but that is still negative reporting ,as it portrays drones as somehow aiding such events ,and i still dont think that this forum is a place for such stories ,the good old public only see the word drone ,and think that anyone flying a drone must be up to no good

Reactions: Will_UK and TonyPHX
Geez, why the hate (for the post AND the linked website)? This was a really informative article and anyone that didn't find it so lives very far from an international border. For one, I'm pretty interested in knowing that when I legally fly in Montana and Arizona there could be people watching me carefully and calling the cops thinking I could be smuggling. I just don't see why sharing this information is a negative thing....

Reactions: The Droning Company
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev