DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Dry Docked Ferry.

teeroy

Reactions

My first edited drone video, using an old Adobe Premiere Elements program. Sorry for the cheezy music, it's a free youtube track. Filmed in C mode on a Mini 2, still learning how to achieve that smooth transition on the sticks.

My son is a deck hand on this ferry, one of 6 operating in Alberta. 4 are cable ferries, one is self propelled, and this one is the only barge/tugboat style.

Nice video and beautiful scenery. I enjoyed watching it and I liked the calming feel of the snow and trees.

Smooth stick operation comes with practice and is something almost all new pilots deal with. When I first started flying my MM, some people said they almost got seasick from the jerkiness and rapid turns. One friend of mine said he almost fell out of his chair :). The more you fly, the better you become at smooth transitions.

Reactions: teeroy

My first edited drone video, using an old Adobe Premiere Elements program. Sorry for the cheezy music, it's a free youtube track. Filmed in C mode on a Mini 2, still learning how to achieve that smooth transition on the sticks.

My son is a deck hand on this ferry, one of 6 operating in Alberta. 4 are cable ferries, one is self propelled, and this one is the only barge/tugboat style.

Nice scenery.... keep flying and everything will fall in place ;)

Reactions: teeroy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143