DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dumb Android Question on Screen Brightness

rfc

Reactions
Using the Wunderphone. When in the DJI go4 app, I could have sworn if I swipe in from the right, I get a control panel thing with wifi, screen brightness etc. Could not make it do it. Tried the right, the left, the home button then both of the above.
1. How do you get to screen brightness when in the app.
2. Is there a way in Android to just force max screen brightness all the time?
Thanks in advance.

Swipe down from the very top of the screen, uncheck "Auto", and slide the brightness bar to the right.

Android-Display-Brightness.jpg

Swipe down from the very top of the screen, uncheck "Auto", and slide the brightness bar to the right.

View attachment 27678
When you say "top", and the screen is landscape, is the "top" always towards the end where the volume buttons are? In my case, I put the buttons towards me so I can get at them, so the top would be on the right? Don't know why that did not work.

You do. When you swipe from the right, but not the very right an in-app control panel appears. You want to swipe left just left of the record button on the screen.

By the top, I mean the top when holding the phone vertically.

506513620.jpg

You do. When you swipe from the right, but not the very right an in-app control panel appears. You want to swipe left just left of the record button on the screen.
That's odd. When I do that in the app, I get the Android "circle, square and triangle" thingy. If I go to the home screen from there then try what you say, I get the control panel (and max-ed the brighness out while I was there, so the rest may be moot, lol). Just bugs me I can't make it work properly.

That's odd. When I do that in the app, I get the Android "circle, square and triangle" thingy. If I go to the home screen from there then try what you say, I get the control panel (and max-ed the brighness out while I was there, so the rest may be moot, lol). Just bugs me I can't make it work properly.
It sounds like you are swiping from the right.

It sounds like you are swiping from the right.
I am! The "Huawei" is on the left. But the "back, home, Apps running" thing comes in from the RIGHT, when in DJI Go4!

But I just figured out, that when oriented that way (landscape), with DJI Go4 oriented properly, if I swipe down from the top, i.e. from where the controller is, it works, but only after the second downward swipe. The first brings up the three icons ON THE RIGHT, then the second swipe brings up the control panel. Go figure. I guess the Wunderphone knows which way is "up", even when I don't, lol.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3