DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dumb question. What's better than DJI?

DJI is the hands down leader in the drone industry. GDU has been making good progressions and they are actually the original manufacturer to bring a prosumer folding drone to market - GDU Byrd Premium 2.0

I read a lot of posts on here complaining about DJI's Customer Service and poor communication. My only other drone was a Yuneec Q500 and in my experience, their Customer Service was absolutely first class.

Reactions: rydfree
I read a lot of posts on here complaining about DJI's Customer Service and poor communication. My only other drone was a Yuneec Q500 and in my experience, their Customer Service was absolutely first class.

Yuneec does have great customer service ,it's just too bad the build quality and range of their products suc .

Reactions: Kestrel
Ya, and I am too but thought some of us might have experience with other products. I can't really imagine owning anything other than DJI but wanted to ,make sure I didn't have tunnel vision

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I've only owned a P3A, P3P and now a Mavic and I think they are the cats meow. What is remotely close to the Mavic in features and quality?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
great drone, worst customer service. I guess you can do that when you are the hottest chic in the room.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14