DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dynamic home point useless in mavic pro

JohnnyD913

Reactions
I have tried since 2017 to make dynamic home point with my mavic pro..
I have always used iPhones and iPad Pro..
iPhones were 6s plus 8s plus and currently a 10xr..
I have had iPad Pro 9.8 and 10.5 too..
On each and every one when I enable or try to enable I get a to weak gps signal message.
If I tap the little human icon next to drone icon
In settings the same thing..

I KNOW FOR A FACT, that all my phones and iPads had more than enough gps in them...

I also tried them in active track since potentially I would film and follow wakeboarding and same result..

Am I doing something wrong?
Is this an apple bug?
Is it just me?

Also if this matters follow me mode works.

Thank u ahead,
JohnnyD913

I have tried since 2017 to make dynamic home point with my mavic pro..
I KNOW FOR A FACT, that all my phones and iPads had more than enough gps in them...
I also tried them in active track since potentially I would film and follow wakeboarding and same result..
There has been an issue for over a year that prevents the app from recognising GPS data from Apple devices.
This will affect Follow-Me as it depends on GPS data from the person being folowed.
But it should have no effect on Active Track which uses optical technology rather than GPS.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
There has been an issue for over a year that prevents the app from recognising GPS data from Apple devices.
This will affect Follow-Me as it depends on GPS data from the person being folowed.
But it should have no effect on Active Track which uses optical technology rather than GPS.
Thanks again Meta4.
I thought it must be an apple issue

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andresc.castrog