DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EAGLE EYE BEAK STICKER TO SAVE FROM BIRDS ATTACK

like the wind, like the wind. is that good or bad?
Its not about wind being good or bad, its about Wind is a Constant, its always there on the lake , in the sky in the trees as our the birds, There will never not be a day where I will go out to the lake or the river without the birds.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Replace the camera on the gimbal with a machine-gun turret. 200 rounds of .303 caliber tracers should be good for a 20 minute flight. Reduce to 100 rounds for closer to 30 minutes. Reprogram the fn button to fire, and be careful to only push it on away flights.
Surely this will put it above the 250g weight category ?

It might be that the holographic types of material contain metal foil and might blank radio and sat antenna. Just speculation.
I placed my FAA # on top of my Mavic Air with metallic label maker tape and it caused all kinds of problems with GPS signal. Peeled it off and situation resolved!

Reactions: DJayI
I attached a small modified cat-toy laser to the gimbal of my M2P and use Raspberry Pi technology to turn it on/off. Took some coaxing for the gimbal to initialize with the laser cannon in place... I can choose red, green, blue, or "unicorn mode," Nothing can withstand unicorn laser beams, but it reduces my battery so fast it's only used as a last resort.

/JK

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost