DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Early Light, Blackness, Scotland.

Drumsagard

Reactions
Early morning light at Blackness on the Firth of Forth, West Lothian, Scotland this morning. This is a 6 image pano stitched in LR. Blackness Castle is a 15th-century fortress, near the village of Blackness, Scotland, on the south shore of the Firth of Forth. It was built, probably on the site of an earlier fort, by Sir George Crichton in the 1440s. The castle was used as Fort William in the Outlander TV series and was also used in the 2018 movie Mary Queen of Scots.
Info: Mavic 2 Pro, 1/200sec @ f4.5, 100iso.

Attachments

• Blackness - 120920.jpg
    Blackness - 120920.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 106
Early morning light at Blackness on the Firth of Forth, West Lothian, Scotland this morning. This is a 6 image pano stitched in LR. Blackness Castle is a 15th-century fortress, near the village of Blackness, Scotland, on the south shore of the Firth of Forth. It was built, probably on the site of an earlier fort, by Sir George Crichton in the 1440s. The castle was used as Fort William in the Outlander TV series and was also used in the 2018 movie Mary Queen of Scots.
Wow...that is a really nice image. Well composed. Well exposed. Great composition, well framed. How did you do the framing?

Reactions: Drumsagard
Wow...that is a really nice image. Well composed. Well exposed. Great composition, well framed. How did you do the framing?
Hi and thank you. The framing is done in Photoshop using layers.

Brilliant capture mate!!!

Well worth getting up for. Very good editing skills there too - I am only just learning about editing. I have a long way to go. How do you take the 6 shots so they fit together so well please?

Well worth getting up for. Very good editing skills there too - I am only just learning about editing. I have a long way to go. How do you take the 6 shots so they fit together so well please?
Hi, I use Adobe Lightroom to stich the photos together. It does it seamlessly and very well.

Reactions: KingRat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe