DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Early morning flight around Stafford Castle

restyler

Reactions
I made an early morning flight (before 8am), around Stafford Castle a couple of days ago.
The light could admittidly have been better, but there's hardly anyone around that early on.
I've tried to make it a bit more interesting by doing it a documentry style using AI narration (you'd get really bored of my west midlands accent)

hdr -land realistic_DJI_0154_8-lenscor.jpg

I made an early morning flight (before 8am), around Stafford Castle a couple of days ago.
The light could admittidly have been better, but there's hardly anyone around that early on.
I've tried to make it a bit more interesting by doing it a documentry style using AI narration (you'd get really bored of my west midlands accent)

View attachment 170239
This is cool. Thank you for this.

Reactions: restyler
Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Nice video and enjoyed the narrative information, thanks for sharing.

View attachment 170239
You made it all the more enjoyable bye stating the history, the ups and downs (quite literally in some cases) of the castle. What a great video!

Very nicely done and I really enjoyed the historical info. So often we see videos capturing beautiful old buildings but have no idea why they were built, when, or by whom. Thanks for your work in putting together and posting it here.

Very nicely done and I really enjoyed the historical info. So often we see videos capturing beautiful old buildings but have no idea why they were built, when, or by whom. Thanks for your work in putting together and posting it here.
My thoughts exactly
Whether it's flying over a disused mine or around modern buildings, I'm sure every location has a story to tell and it makes watching the video far more entertaining if accompanied by either a spoken narration or accompanied by simple text comments.
It can also have the added bonus that you don't have to find a backing soundtrack if there's a voice to listen to.
Its made even easier with all the AI text-to-speech programs which have sprung up in the last few years.

Some might remember I did a similar flight-doc about an old Ice-House back in January

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne