DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

East Cheshire England

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas!

The MA2 is a terrific machine for the beginner and the pro alike. There are over 100,000 of us worldwide to help you grow as a pilot and photographer, as well as many UKers who can help you decipher CAA regs. BTW, my family and I enjoyed walking the wall at Chester when we were there.

Be sure to read and reread the manual. Practice lost using "Find My Drone". Chances are you will crash, and perhaps lose your drones. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it before it's lost.

Sorry about the Fly App. We all hope that DJI will upgrade it without such tiny fonts and icons.

Happy flying!

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas!

The MA2 is a terrific machine for the beginner and the pro alike. There are over 100,000 of us worldwide to help you grow as a pilot and photographer, as well as many UKers who can help you decipher CAA regs. BTW, my family and I enjoyed walking the wall at Chester when we were there.

Be sure to read and reread the manual. Practice lost using "Find My Drone". Chances are you will crash, and perhaps lose your drones. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it before it's lost.

Sorry about the Fly App. We all hope that DJI will upgrade it without such tiny fonts and icons.

Happy flying!

Hi,
Will look up the find my drone now,
Texas is a great place, went to Dallas fort worth couple of years ago for a vacation, gas monkey garage, gun show, ufc and a bit of shooting.
Atb
Mart

Hi.
Brought my first drone / quadcopter a dji mavic air 2.
Never flown one before.
From the midlands in England
Hopefully I can read and learn off the people on here.
Atb
Mart
Hi, Im from Dunoon, Argyll ?????????. If you are ever up this way, there’s plenty wonderful places to fly. I haven’t been a member long, but the support in solving problems has been AMAZING and ?% easier than DJI (who took 3 days to get back to me with the wrong information).
I look forward to seeing your posts

Hi, Im from Dunoon, Argyll ?????????. If you are ever up this way, there’s plenty wonderful places to fly. I haven’t been a member long, but the support in solving problems has been AMAZING and ?% easier than DJI (who took 3 days to get back to me with the wrong information).
I look forward to seeing your posts
I have worked in scotland over the years but my wife has never been.
I will have to have a trip up. Hopefully will get to go out this weekend and try my drone, took me 2 days to figure out how to switch it on, my son did it in about 5 seconds.lol
Atb
Mart

Last edited:
I have worked in scotland over the years but my wife has never been.
I will have to have a trip up. Hopefully will get to go out this weekend and try my drone, took me 2 days to figure out how to seitch it on, my son did it in about 5 seconds.lol
Atb
Mart

This was a great help to me getting started, but PLEASE follow the IMU setup exactly as described. Part 2 gets you flying.

West coast towards the Highlands & Glen Coe & the Harry Potter train (if she likes that sort of thing)), will have her fall in love with the people and the country. You might want to bypass Glasgow & avoid mentioning ?? ??

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78