DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Edgewood Oak Brush Plains Preserve, Long Island | PERSEVERANCE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
Comments: To cap off 2021, I found it appropriate to fly through foggy conditions at Edgewood Oak Brush Plains Preserve as next year is set to bring more progress accompanied by surprises. Although weather conditions were not ideal to take flight, I managed to keep visual line of sight throughout this entire flying experience. It had rained just before I got to the preserve. ND4 filter used. No color grading was done, left everything natural. There were no issues with exposure. The thick fog set the stage for a challenging and suspenseful flight. I deliberately flew over trees and had some very close encounters. To become a better pilot, takes risks. I felt the risks throughout the flight outweighed the consequences 🤣 The Mavic Pro (1st generation) controls aren't as refined as the newer DJI models, but that wasn't going to stop me. The older drones actually make a me better pilot in handling even in responding to the most unexpected maneuvers. I had to calibrate my gimbal prior to taking flight; that was unexpected. As you watch the video you will see Old Commack Road. The dense forestry surrounding the trail paths make the overall setting very peaceful and connecting as you traverse your way through what nature has to offer. :)

Filming Location: Edgewood Oak Brush Plains Preserve, Deer Park, Suffolk County, New York, United States Track Title: Fourteen Artist: Sultan + Shepard Filming Date: Monday, December 30, 2021 | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

edit: Watch in 4K, the 1080p resolution does not do justice on this video ;)

Last edited:
Watch in 4K, the 1080p resolution does not do justice on this video ;)

Very nice!

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d