DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing 4 K videos from Mavic 2 zoom

atis

Reactions
Hi guys I have a Samsung S7 mobile . Is there any editing software available to edit 4K videos from my Mavic 2 ,?
I don't own a PC or Laptop.
I have tried several but none work 4 K footage.

Hi guys I have a Samsung S7 mobile . Is there any editing software available to edit 4K videos from my Mavic 2 ,?
I don't own a PC or Laptop.
I have tried several but none work 4 K footage.

Why don’t you just use the editor in DJI Go 4? Any options I might recommend aren’t as good as that one

Thanks for your reply . I did use that yesterday but it doesn't seem to split the clip that's if you want to cut a little bit out of the middle of the clip, it seems to just cut bits off both ends, but it's also it saves it in 1920 by 1080 resolution what as the original clip is in 2.4 k or 4k

A typical Android phone or tablet just won't have the power to manipulate a 4K. That's a huge amount of data to manage.
May be another reason DJI limits each file to 4K, even if that means a recording is across several files.

Reactions: atis
Thanks for your reply . I did use that yesterday but it doesn't seem to split the clip that's if you want to cut a little bit out of the middle of the clip, it seems to just cut bits off both ends, but it's also it saves it in 1920 by 1080 resolution what as the original clip is in 2.4 k or 4k

Good point didn’t realize that. One last thing to try then Adobe Premier Clip. If that doesn’t render in 4K I’m out of ideas

A typical Android phone or tablet just won't have the power to manipulate a 4K. That's a huge amount of data to manage.
May be another reason DJI limits each file to 4K, even if that means a recording is across several files.

Yea this is a good point. It takes every bit of my Mac Book Pros performance to render in 4K (slowly), so I think it’s probably unrealistic to expect a couple year old phone to be able to do it.

Why do you need to render in 4K anyway? Very few people have 4K screens to view it on. I always take my 4K videos edit them and then render out into 1080p anyway

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos