DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing H.265 Files

bkushner

Reactions
I shot in Dlog for the first time today. Files play back inside windows but when I try and open in Adobe Premier Pro I get The file has an unsupported compression type

Anyone know how to edit these files in PP?

Hi there,

I've been shooting in H265 and editing with Powerdirector from Cyberlink and it works fine. About Adobe Premier Pro I don't know...sorry.

I had similar problems with H.265. I had to load a non-standard codec to get my win10 box to view the video shot. I use Davinci Resolve and it had problems with clips in H.265 even after the codec was installed. It didn't throw errors - just hangs some and seems to choke on it almost as if I had too little RAM or similar.
This was a week or so ago...I went back to H.264 ...like night and day. No problems at all.

Not sure what happened. My files wouldn't load. I then downloaded someone elses and it worked so I reshot with drone and they work. Might be because I used Litchi before the DJI Go app..thanks..

I am having the same issue with Adobe Premiere Elements not wanting to import H.265 files. I am going to try loading the H.265 driver to see if that helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78