DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing software

Belzorium

Reactions
Hi there folks !
I am looking for a great editing software to make geat youtube content out of my drone, any advice ?

I tried to download it, but their website seems to be broken
using the Resolve version might depend on your graphic card, my older laptop would not handle it and got a error message but they do have as older version that should work.

I just learned how to setup a direct upload to YouTube a bit ago and loaded stuff from one of my Scottish festivals. Now to get a lot more flight time so I can post more ;)

using the Resolve version might depend on your graphic card, my older laptop would not handle it and got a error message but they do have as older version that should work.

I just learned how to setup a direct upload to YouTube a bit ago and loaded stuff from one of my Scottish festivals. Now to get a lot more flight time so I can post more ;)
yeah but like, to download it on the website they ask for some personal info, and one of these is the country the user lives in (us in my case) but the dropdown is empty for some reason.
Here is a screenshot of what i have on my end
1721968382396.png
Edit: what's your youtube channel ?

Reactions: TX Steve
yeah but like, to download it on the website they ask for some personal info, and one of these is the country the user lives in (us in my case) but the dropdown is empty for some reason.
Here is a screenshot of what i have on my end
View attachment 176480
Edit: what's your youtube channel ?
Okay, my bad, just found the issue
I'm using opera GX and the embeded adblocker was messing with the website

Reactions: TX Steve
Resolve Studio is great, pay once and all the upgrades for future versions are free. I have several editing programs and Resolve is the best.
Even though i am just learning Resolve I like it better that Adobe Premier that I have used for years and there is no annual subscription

Reactions: AeroJ
There's a pretty high learn threshold for Resolve. If you want something simpler, have a look at Adobe Premier Elements. If you're economizing, you can buy previous years' versions at substantial discounts. It's more than adequate for typical Youtube postings shot with a single camera.

I have both LumaFusion and DaVinci resolve but find myself using luma the most as I just shoot in hlg and don’t really worry much about colour grading as the footage coming out of the air2s looks more than good enough to me.
Of the 2 I think resolve has more options regarding colour grading, and there’s so many great YouTube videos to watch.

Reactions: Coskier

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murad