DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing Software

D50clark

Reactions
I am new to this forum, but not so new to flying. I have a MP and I am looking for a good editing software that is really good for beginners and is user friendly. Any suggestions?

Try the search feature of the forum. This question has been asked hundreds of times with good replies.

Hi, I'm new here but I was asking the same on some of the facebook groups and got loads of one word answers, which didn't help much! I decided on Lumafusion in the end, as it lets me do pretty much (as far as I can tell) everything a pro app like Premiere can do, but it's also really easy to get familiar with and doesn't cost much. I was happy to spend some money, as I have spent a load on my drone and I want to be able to get the most out of it too! Adobe is too expensive for a hobbyist like me, but a couple of hundred £s is just as worthwhile as other essential kit like batteries! I was given a link to a website which has a summary of all the editing software, from the expensive professional apps all the way to the free ones too and it was very helpful - What Software Should I Use?

Sounds great. Thanks for the info. Will have to check it out. Btw, sorry for the late response.

Frankly I am stuck on Adobe products. They have gotten much more consumer friendly in the past couple of years. Considering what you get the subscription service is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. If you just want basic no fuss photo tweaking Lightroom is great and the photography packages start at 9.99/mo. For that price you can do Lightroom and Photoshop or Lightroom and 1TB cloud storage and never have to worry about using space on your desktop. Lightroom is super powerful for "developing" your photos. For videos the power of Premier is immense but basic editing is very approachable with just a few tutorials.

The education Adobe includes in their packages and the proliferation of tutorials on the web. If you want to get a taste of the new Adobe try Adobe Premier Rush which was just release on Android. Its the entry point for Premier and gives you a basic idea of how easy it really can be. Rush is even available on the desktop and included in their packages. If you have an education email you can get the 40% off discount that makes the complete suite a good deal.

Just my two cents. Toss them in a well and make a wish.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr