DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Emergency Landing in Gravel Pit

RPASJones

Reactions
Hi everyone, unfortunately my drone pulled an emergency landing directly over a pond I was capturing and I believe went right in the pond. Wont go to in depth unless requested about my tragic fail.

I did not see the drone go into the pond as I was running over to it to try and grab it. ( it was close to the edge).

I have downloaded my Pix4Dcapture logs and will upload them to this post. I was hoping to get some assistance with finding out the coordinates of my drone. I am hoping that the drone may of drifted off before going for a swim, but that is highly unlikely.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Mavic 2 Pro with stock DJI controller

I have downloaded my Pix4Dcapture logs and will upload them to this post. I was hoping to get some assistance with finding out the coordinates of my drone. I am hoping that the drone may of drifted off before going for a swim, but that is highly unlikely.
You might be out of luck with that data.
Pix4D data is not the kind of data we usually use.
I don't see anything that I know how to read in there.

Reactions: RPASJones
You might be out of luck with that data.
Pix4D data is not the kind of data we usually use.
I don't see anything that I know how to read in there.

Thank you for the prompt response. Let hope that someone knows how to diagnose these logs. Have a good weekend.

The appear to be mission control logs rather than flight telemetry. Does Pix4D create any DJI SDK logs on the mobile device?

Not sure how someone is running it but when i use Pix4d i load Go4 first to set the camera up then switch to Pix4D Capture.
This means Go4 still has all the logs of the flights as well. Its possible DJIConnect or whatever it uses interfaces in this way so there might well be logs in the normal place.

Reactions: sar104
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000