DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

End of life

Well, apparently it also includes the MP from what that article says..
Just knowing @Thunderdrones and State Farm are out there for me I'm fine. Meh.. On the whole DJI support/refresh nonsense.. I'm in Savannah GA and @Thunderdrones is right up the road in Hotlanta! Plus, he'll fix mine and return the exact device.. Not saying that DJI wouldn't but we've all heard the stories about refurbs getting sent out.. Yea I'm mildly concerned but if I need to replace it I'm upgrading Anyhoo. .

that didn`t take long. i figured they`d still sell the MP and MPP to get those that aren`t ready to commit the MP2/MZ prices

You should be able to renew your refresh at the end of the term
I never really understood the DJI care refresh stuff. I understood it can only be activated within 48 ours after first activating the drone, and that it was for a period of one year. Are you saying you can buy a new term? I would understadn if they are called "DJI Care" and "DJI Care Refresh", to distinguish between the two separate items, but as far as I know (I bought both a Mavic Pro and a Spark directly from DJI), there is only something called "DJI Care refresh", is this correct?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone