DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Englishman in Canada

hamstergraphics

Reactions
Greetings MavicPilots.

New drone operator here. Up to just shy of 7 hours of flying so far! Loving what the Air can do, and looking forward to taking it mountain biking once this friggin' Ontario, Canada winter ends....

Originally from Lancashire, UK.

Posting my drone adventures on YouTube if anyone is interested in following my progress... (Selfless plug maybe?!)

hamstergraphics

So are you guys and girls on this forum and the DJI forum? Is there any unspoken protocol about posting/not posting same posts on both?

hamstergraphics (Rob)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Is there any unspoken protocol about posting/not posting same posts on both?
That's fine to do. Everyone doesn't visit both forums, so your posts will be missed by some if you only post them in one place.

Reactions: hamstergraphics
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to the site, (Fellow canadian here) I just got my mavic today :) Been flying other drones for a year though. I'm looking forward to doing some active track video with my grand daughter and some nice video of me riding my motorcycle :)

Reactions: hamstergraphics
Welcome to the site, (Fellow canadian here) I just got my mavic today :) Been flying other drones for a year though. I'm looking forward to doing some active track video with my grand daughter and some nice video of me riding my motorcycle :)

Thanks. I'd imagine motorbike tracking footage would come out great!

Thanks. I'd imagine motorbike tracking footage would come out great!

Ya I'm hoping so :) first thing out of the box after initial setup was an active track walk lol. need warmer weather tho, it was chilly enough to fog the camera when I took it out, I almost thought I got a bad camera!

there are lots of farms and side roads outside of town so I'm looking forward to trying to get some great footage, especially in the fall riding through the trees

Greetings MavicPilots.

New drone operator here. Up to just shy of 7 hours of flying so far! Loving what the Air can do, and looking forward to taking it mountain biking once this friggin' Ontario, Canada winter ends....

Originally from Lancashire, UK.

Posting my drone adventures on YouTube if anyone is interested in following my progress... (Selfless plug maybe?!)

hamstergraphics

So are you guys and girls on this forum and the DJI forum? Is there any unspoken protocol about posting/not posting same posts on both?

hamstergraphics (Rob)
Howdy from Wyoming @hamstergraphics , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes