DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enhanced warning zone

Stu139

Reactions
Just had the message “you have entered an enhanced warning zone “ whilst calibrating the compass. Is this normal ?

Attachments

• E5F4FF66-999F-405F-8A21-4241604990C4.png
    E5F4FF66-999F-405F-8A21-4241604990C4.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 43
Yes. based on the map, it looks like you are you in an Enhanced Warning Zone.

I just bought the Mavic Air and have the same problem.. The black safety notifications blocking the screen. And I know I am not in restricted airspace. I cannot tick the small blue circle with 'I agree to bear full resp....' and so I cannot get rid of the black square blocking my view. I can fly the aircraft, no problem.
It seems ironic that a Safety Notification makes flying more unsafe.

But how to get rid of the notification?

I got rid of it . I kept trying to hit the small blue circle and suddenly it worked.

I just bought the Mavic Air and have the same problem.. The black safety notifications blocking the screen. And I know I am not in restricted airspace. I cannot tick the small blue circle with 'I agree to bear full resp....' and so I cannot get rid of the black square blocking my view. I can fly the aircraft, no problem.

I got rid of it . I kept trying to hit the small blue circle and suddenly it worked.
Yeah same problem eventually it went

Every time I take off from my garden I get a warning message telling me I'm close to a small airfield. However the official UK NATS app shows I am safely outside any ATZ, as does measuring the distance to the airfield on a map. I am all for implementing such safety measures but only if they are accurate. Not only is it annoying, but it devalues the built in warning system.

Reactions: conchman

Yep, you need to put a tick in the circle then hit ok

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore