DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enhanced Warning Zones Can't unlock?

Th3DroneroGT

Reactions
Hello everyone, just yesterday I bought the mavic mini, but I have a problem and I do not know if I am the only one with the "Enhanced Warning Zones" it turns out that where I live I am in that area, and try to take off and not leave me and in The app says that I will fly with caution and then that there was an airport nearby, then I came to the conclusion that I am within a GEO zone, the question exactly on what date will the new update of the GEO zones be released? They said at the end of December but is it the week of December 22-28? or practically new year? Is it sad? I wanted to record the fireworks with my mavic mini :(. And another question in those areas can be unlocked immediately or must we wait ?.

Ya we are all waiting for the update. Who knows when the “end of December” is to DJI. I’m in the same position can’t fly at home, I have to travel to an unknown area to use the new toy. Very frustrating!

My Phantom 3 allows for immediate unlock of the blue zone I live in.

Mark

Reactions: Th3DroneroGT
There are members that said they were able to unlock enhanced warning zones by checking the three boxes and clicking OK. It's the authorization zones that are more involved and mini doesn't yet support.

As I understand it the Fly app has yet to get the functionality to unlock certain NFZ’s. That is supposedly coming from DJI “late December .”

The are other DJI Go app already allows for this, yet the Mavic mini is unable to fly on that app.

Additional post on the same subject:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan