DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enterprise Advance Release Date?

I too just received my tracking number. Delivery estimated to come on Sunday.

Box arrived last Monday. Inside was an extra 5-D button that somehow scuffed the SC screen during the transport process. I wasn’t sure if by installing a screen protector that the scuff would be magnified so I contacted the dealer. Apparently there were several units that were shipped with this extra baggage. The SC was exchanged. Thank you Advexure. Always good to work with a great group of people that know how to handle these kinds of dilemmas. If anyone else runs across this extra button, please post. Hopefully there aren’t many.

Reactions: Advexure
Box arrived last Monday. Inside was an extra 5-D button that somehow scuffed the SC screen during the transport process. I wasn’t sure if by installing a screen protector that the scuff would be magnified so I contacted the dealer. Apparently there were several units that were shipped with this extra baggage. The SC was exchanged. Thank you Advexure. Always good to work with a great group of people that know how to handle these kinds of dilemmas. If anyone else runs across this extra button, please post. Hopefully there aren’t many.
Thanks for the mention @Starz. We appreciate your support. Enjoy your new M2EA, and safe flying.

Any updates on M2EA availability? I ordered mine a month ago, but am still waiting for a tracking number.
From the recent posts it sounds like some dealers have received and shipped some of the M2EA. My company has pre-paid for one from Dr. Drone in Dartmouth, NS (Canada) and I spoke to the dealer yesterday. They advised that DJI has started shipping small numbers of the units to dealers and they hope to have a few sometime next week. So far it looks like the availability has been somewhat of a trickle but will hopefully improve as production ramps up.

Any updates on M2EA availability? I ordered mine a month ago, but am still waiting for a tracking number.
We now have a limited number of Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced units in stock at Advexure. More batches arriving every few days. Latest stock status is shown online.

Happy to report that the MEA finally arrived on May 11th. Dealer shipped it via courier on May 10th. I have not had a chance to get it registered and put it through its paces yet, but hope to in the next couple of days.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S