DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enterprise Zoom IMU calibration

thinglenn40

Reactions
Recently I took my Enterprise out to fly it and I got a notification to calibrate my IMU. Several attempts following the pictures on what position to place the drone led to it just setting at about 95% on the first part. I searched videos but there weren’t any on the enterprise. I did read where the pictures showing which positions to place the drone were wrong. Moving the drone myself and just guessing the position I finally got it calibrated.

For future reference is there somewhere to find the correct sequence for positioning the drone?

The different positions for the AC are pretty clear to me from the app onscreen directions.

Here is a video on IMU calibration

The issue is the enterprise uses the DJI pilot app. The onscreen directions are different. I tried following them only to have it sit until it timed out.

The issue is the enterprise uses the DJI pilot app. The onscreen directions are different. I tried following them only to have it sit until it timed out.

See 9.17 in the video, remember your looking at the AC from side on, not top down

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851