DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Epic Dolomites 4K - Mavic Air

That is unreal! Wow! Breath taking! What clarity! Time lapse is awesome. Must have been some time in post production to get a finished product of this quality. What can I say. I am blow away. Well done mate. It will be years before I come even close to putting out something like this.

Please tell me you make a living from filming! If not, you should!! Superb video, very polished!

Wow that is indeed Epic. Outstanding work. Well done.

Excellent work,my 2nd favourite mountain range,I ski, walk, climb and do the Via ferratas here.
Did I spot the Tre Cimes in one section.
The time lapse of the cloud formation on the leeward side of the peaks is an excellent demonstration of the pressure changes.
Thanks for posting.

Thanks a lot everyone

Please tell me you make a living from filming! If not, you should!! Superb video, very polished!
Trying to but first need a to get the license (not easy in Belgium...)

Did I spot the Tre Cimes in one section.
Yes seen from Lago Antorno

Must have been some time in post production to get a finished product of this quality.
A few days especially with my slow computer...

Wow! Amazing, please keep sharing, I'm highly impressed by your work! Welcome to MavicPilots, I look forward to seeing more of your videos :D

What equipment do you use for your ground timelapses?

Hi all,

Here is my first video shot with the Mavic Air. You will discover the beautiful lakes and the impressive mountains range of the Dolomites through epic timelapses and drone footage.

Have a nice day,
Aliaume

This is the best video I can remember seeing on this site. Very nice work and thanks for sharing!!

Thank you Aliaume. This video is second to none. It reminds me that I need to be trying harder. I can't thank you enough for sharing this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000