DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Epic scenery on the Grimselpass in Switzerland - Mavic 2 Pro

Went up into the mountains again:
Wow! Just beautiful! I live in the mountains and always appreciate big hill footage! I'm pretty new to this whole drone/photography thing and this is a perfect example of what I'm striving for. Love the shots and especially the way the colors just pop. Love it!

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Wow! Just beautiful! I live in the mountains and always appreciate big hill footage! I'm pretty new to this whole drone/photography thing and this is a perfect example of what I'm striving for. Love the shots and especially the way the colors just pop. Love it!
Thanks! I grew up in the mountains and hated how hard it was to get into the city from there. Now I'm grown up and live in the city, I keep getting pulled into the mountains and finally see the beauty of the swiss countryside. I hope to share this beauty with my videos!

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Epic dude! I want to go to Switzerland so bad! Even more now!
Nobody's stopping you from coming ;) Just bring enoght money, we're quite expensive... And if you want to fly your drone, i suggest this year, because from 2021 we'll adopt EU drone law and it gets (just a little bit) stricter.

Thanks! I grew up in the mountains and hated how hard it was to get into the city from there. Now I'm grown up and live in the city, I keep getting pulled into the mountains and finally see the beauty of the swiss countryside. I hope to share this beauty with my videos!
Yeah, once you get the mountains in your blood it's very hard to get rid of that feeling. I can't think of a better place to live other than up at altitude. Looking forward to more of your videos!

Yeah, once you get the mountains in your blood it's very hard to get rid of that feeling. I can't think of a better place to live other than up at altitude. Looking forward to more of your videos!
Thank you! There will definitely be more. It just takes me a few weeks between videos. I need free time and good weather and i'm off ;)

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
So I recorded a reservoir in the parched central valley of California and you posted Switzerland. That is just not fair! :cool:
Excellent work! I'm so envious!

So I recorded a reservoir in the parched central valley of California and you posted Switzerland. That is just not fair! :cool:
Excellent work! I'm so envious!
I'm sorry about that ;). But to be honest, that lake looks quite epic, the colors are great! I'm pretty sure you have lots of nice places in california. Don't you have epic national parks (i guess droning isn't allowed there though) and eaven some nice mountains?

Even US TV was interested, they did a very short story about it:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929