DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

epson AR flight simulator crashes with mavic 2 soom

rrrodig

Reactions
when I run the the AR flight simulator, the app goes to the get started button and then closes. If I start the app without the drone on, it will go to the flight screen and say not connected at top.
Is anyone else having this problem? I have updated the firm ware to the most recent on both the mavic 2 and the AR simulator app

Hello,

We are working on releasing an update that will make the MPZ (and others in the Mavic line) compatible. Hope to have it completed shortly.

@EpsonMoverio I am having an issue with Mavic zoom. It connects successfully to the DJI go 4 app but both the flight simulator and soar apps say not connected when I open device with these. Do you have any suggestions?

@EpsonMoverio I am having an issue with Mavic zoom. It connects successfully to the DJI go 4 app but both the flight simulator and soar apps say not connected when I open device with these. Do you have any suggestions?

1) Epson Drone Soar was updated on the 15/10/2020, it says that the M2Z must have firmware v0.1.00.0670

1603680429831.png

2) Epson AR flight simulator is only compatible with the older DJI drones

1603681043402.png

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu