DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error 4 no image from the camera

Wirre

Reactions
My Mavic Air was under water for 10-15 minutes (salt water) After lot of cleaning everything worked but no propell goes. Changed ESC board and propels start going, but now there’s no image from camera. Gimbel working and I get error 4 message. Can also not set drone in camera mode, in photo mode I hear this “photo lick” but no picture.
Can anyone explain what is wrong?

My Mavic Air was under water for 10-15 minutes (salt water) After lot of cleaning everything worked but no propell goes. Changed ESC board and propels start going, but now there’s no image from camera. Gimbel working and I get error 4 message. Can also not set drone in camera mode, in photo mode I hear this “photo lick” but no picture.
So sorry to hear about your issue. Saltwater and electronics do not mix. Had it been me, I would have just sent it in for repair as that sounds like that is what you will still need to do.

You will find most of the time when you need to Replace the ESC board you need to replace the Main Board as well .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929