DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error code 30064

Retired Navy

Reactions
I have an Air 2s.......flew it this morning with no issues. Decided to proceed to get updates for both the smart controller and the drone itself. All went well. When I went to start it, it gave the error code of 30064. It will NOT takeoff, using the Smart Controller. However, when I paired the drone to the remote controller that came with the Air 2s, it starts fine.
I contacted DJI online repair and received a shipping label and instructions to ship it to DJI., for repair.
Before I do that, does anyone have any suggestions? If I have to send the drone, I will, reluctantly, but hope there is some other fix. I’ve seen other comments from recent past, and have tried, changing batteries, using only fully charged batteries and remote. I’ve recalibrate the drone and the IMU.....all no problem, but to no avail. Thoughts? Thanks.

I have an Air 2s.......flew it this morning with no issues. Decided to proceed to get updates for both the smart controller and the drone itself. All went well. When I went to start it, it gave the error code of 30064. It will NOT takeoff, using the Smart Controller. However, when I paired the drone to the remote controller that came with the Air 2s, it starts fine.
I contacted DJI online repair and received a shipping label and instructions to ship it to DJI., for repair.
Before I do that, does anyone have any suggestions? If I have to send the drone, I will, reluctantly, but hope there is some other fix. I’ve seen other comments from recent past, and have tried, changing batteries, using only fully charged batteries and remote. I’ve recalibrate the drone and the IMU.....all no problem, but to no avail. Thoughts? Thanks.
You may need to try reinstalling firmware on the smart remote using the DJI Assistant 2 program. It seems from DJI’s forum it’s quite a common issue.

Reactions: Scott1961
The issue is the dji fly app. It needs to be updated. Go to the fly app and look at the version.

I have an air 2s. I updated the fly app a couple days ago. Today I am getting same error. I have the rc pro Controller also. I used dji assistant to refresh the drone and then it worked. Changed batteries and now same issue. Any other ideas?

Edit: and fly app says no updates. I also teo d logging out and logfi f back into my dji account.

Edit 2: I also just tried refreshong the controller and still same error.

Last edited:
I have an air 2s. I updated the fly app a couple days ago. Today I am getting same error. I have the rc pro Controller also. I used dji assistant to refresh the drone and then it worked. Changed batteries and now same issue. Any other ideas?

Edit: and fly app says no updates. I also teo d logging out and logfi f back into my dji account.

Edit 2: I also just tried refreshong the controller and still same error.
I finally got the error code resolved. I had to send it to DJI repair in Texas. Go to DJI.com. Find repair link. Follow the prompts. They will reply back and if they deem it necessary for them to diagnose and repair, they will e mail you a shipping label. Likely UPS Ground since you may have to send the controller with lithium batteries that can’t go air freight. At any rate, they correspond frequently telling you when they received it, diagnosis and estimate time and cost, if any. Mine was returned in 10 days or so, but now it had a gimbal error I could not fix. Recalibrated it numerous times, to no avail. Took it to a local DJI certified repair store who also could not. So, sent back to DJI in Texas. Actually had to send a third time since the this time it came back with the original 30064 error code. Was disappointed it took so long, but after more than a month, it was back to me and up and running perfectly. Error code issue was a motherboard in the smart controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll